After being apart for the blogging community for three-ish months, I have finally been tagged! By whom you may ask? The one and only Jouska! I have been following this amazing blogger for quite some time now and I’m honored to have been tagged! If you’re reading this, thank you for nominating me!
1) Answer the questions below
2) Credit the creator: Jamie @ A Little Slice of Jamie
3) Tag at least 5 people
4) Have fun!
Questions and Answers:
1) Where do you typically write your blog posts?
I normally write at my desk on the computer, unless I’m on the couch with a laptop.
2) How long does it generally take you to write a book review?
Depending on how well my thoughts are sorted out, it usually takes me one to three hours.
3) When did you start your book blog?
I started this blog around June. It’s been a couple months and I, sadly, still haven’t gotten that many posts up yet.
4) What is the worst thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
Since I haven’t been blogging for that long, I don’t have much going on so there’s not much to say here. However, I wish I could read faster and get more reviews up.
5) What is the best thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
I think it’s a really good way to meet new people, as well as well as being able to share your opinion on various topics.
6) What blog post have you had the most fun writing so far?
I recently started a new monthly series called “Other Obsessions” and basically, I summarize what I’ve been loving for the past month. It ranges from topics like music to TV shows, and overall it’s really fun to write!
7) What is your favorite type of blog post to write?
I have mainly been writing reviews so I guess that would be the answer. However, I’ve been wanting to post a few articles about DIYs but I haven’t gotten around to it yet.
8) When do you typically write?
I start my posts in the evening which wrap up at night.
9) Do you review every book you read?
No, I don’t always post reviews for every novel. For example, if I have to read a book for a school assignment on a genre I normally dislike, I definitely won’t be writing a post for it.
10) How do you write your book reviews? With a cup of coffee or tea? With Netflix? Cuddled with your fur baby?
Sadly, I don’t have a fur baby to cuddle with so I just write with some sort of beverage nearby while music is playing.
11) How do you write your book reviews? Right after finishing the book? Two weeks after finishing the book?
I tend to write reviews within a day or two of completing the novel. This is because I like having the thoughts still fresh on my mind so I know what I want to say without forgetting anything.
12) How often do you post?
One thing is for sure, I don’t post often enough. I really hate myself for this, but I can’t help the fact that school takes up most of the days. I don’t get as much time to read so book reviews come by less frequently.
Sarah Wazir @ The Bohemian Blogger
Jenny @ The Reading Athlete
Sasha @ Down the Reading Hole Blog
(I’m not sure who else to tag so I’m going to have to break the 3rd rule)
That wraps up my first tag guys! I hope you liked the post and see others join in on this as well!
Until next time,